• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post about the picture asked questions about when it was taken etc.. if I read the thread before I replied I would have known the answer. There is no bigger crime than posting a reply before reading the whole thread so...yea

Then I discovered that you can edit your own posts and got rid of all the evidence.

And yea I worked for the SAS, I was working at the dog sled, ski instructing and driving snow mobiles while looking for terrorists.

Whats the SBS? the british SAS stands for the ..mind blank..but I knew before I started typing this (ill edit this post when my mind clears), It also stands for Scott adventure sports and New Zealand's special forces also call themselves the SAS. Being a man of leasure I only worked for the Niseko based one.

I'll be in Niseko for a week in early/mid january. I can wait, coming from Perth we get NO SNOW.

Have never snowboarded before so looking forward to it. Hopefully the person who teaches me will ensure I get hooked. Though by the sounds of it shouldnt be too hard.

Hope to hang out with some of you lot, you sound pretty interesting!!!

Oh and whats the best way to get from Kobe to Niseko?

Jared, you know that when you edit your post there is an option to just delete the entire post?

This comes in handy when you mess up and realize it right away but don't want the [this post was edited] line on it. Copy the post, create a new one, fix the mistake on the new one and delete the old one.

oh the learning subject.... how did everyone learn to board? or ski....? i got a couple of leasons they thought me the basics but its such a hard thing to doo... they say do this.... you watch the instructor... and then u try BLAH! i had no hope! i was a shocker.. and im a pretty coordinated person to!

As for the whole Goofy natural thing from the last page... i have been pushed from behind a few times and each time i have landed on a different foot, i have also done the run with socks on floor boards and see what foot you have out front when u slide but i have no trouble doing it either way....

i slide a softball with my right foot out in front and my left foot tucked behind so thats y i decided to go goofy...!! and cause my bro is goofy too so i thought it might be in the blood... we are both right handed too...!

Man o man!

ENJOY \:\)