Yup bought 3\4 of my geer off ebay.ca so far. I can't stand the prices of stuff here in Japan so I decided to do the ebay thing. I've had no probs and would totally recomend it!

I bought a kemper eclipse board, a burton Ronin jacket, pants for me and a pair of Burton pants for the woman. All under $500 US incl shipping. I bought all my equipment through one buyer. He has a store which has all this equipment so he was able to ship everything together. All these products are completly brand new.

I've seen some great deals to be had on ebay so I'd say go for it! I saw flow bindings xl go for $120 US. One thing I might suggest is to go with www.ebay.ca and you might get something in CDN prices which will be 50% less than American $$'s.

I'm thinking of getting these sim's boots for $90 US, what do you think?

white%5fboots.JPG?box=Inbox&MsgId=1546_2071214_3336_1172_199697_0_13255&bodyPart=2&filename=white%5fboots.JPG&Briefcase=1&tnef=&YY= 36471&order=down&sort=date&pos=0#attachments

Nigelman

Well i tried to buy this GNU board last year on Ebay, was like 150 USD cheaper than otherwise. Paid the guy thru ebay payments credit card and he never sent the board. Didnt reply to my repeated messages either. Thankfully the card company sorted out the money as youre protected but was a major hassle. So if you buy gear on ebay...

1) check the user feedback,

2) use a credit card for sure

3) buying from a guy who has an ebay store is usually safe and easy, id recommend that

also realize lots of people wont ship to Japan (shipping a board not that cheap...) but that said you can get a pretty good deal on boards if you keep scanning the thing....

they shipped intl, total cost was $95 US! Very cheap if you ask me. If you have friends in Canada then have the product shipped from their location.(some sellers won't ship intl)

Yes I'd reccomend going through a store, it's a little safer I believe or read the comments section about the buyer. Also send emails and ask lots of questions, if they don't reply then don't deal with them. I'm in contact with a buyer right now about boots and he's emailing me everyday........good seller!

that's my .02 cents worth,

Nigelman

Here's a link if you'd like to see my favorite ebay store. In Vancouver he has a consignment store which is very poplular. I believe he must also get lots of gear through big auctions or bankrupcy's.

Take a look,

http://www.stores.ebay.ca/id=28677151

The Burton Ronin jacket is great by the way, very warm, good quality, has little kendo fighters on the inside, walkman holder with hook ups inside for the wires and pockets pockets pockets!

Nigelman