A deli round the corner goes off! I do like carrs water cracker biscuits for CHEESE... but salami has to go in a sandwich or be eaten on its own! An awesome combination is... salami, pesto, jarlsberg cheese, and sundried tomatoes in a toasted sandwich! Tastes sooooo good. Almost like a pizza but different... and very very good!

Hey woy woy,

Do you live in Woy Woy, the small town in NSW? I lived in Umina 5 years ago, right near the beach. I tell yeah it was one of the best places to visit in oz. I love the beaches off umina, great surf and of course fishing. Terrigal was nice too, anyyyyy hoooooo just wanted to say something to yeah. This will sound funny but do you know the Manning's, Allison and Brendon?

Nigelman

Sorry Fisherkingnigel I am not from woywoy... I wish I was! No, just kidding. I am from Manly! I just like the name "woywoy" so! Sorry mate. Where are you from mate? And do you indulge in a bit of salami now and again?!

Salami, Markie and Echineko... now that is a combination that would turn some heads!

Manly is a very nice beach and yes I've been there too. I'm from Vancouver Canada home of the best boarding in the world. I think I'll be in for a little bit of disapointment trying the mountains this year. (japan)

Salami is very good on pizza! Also roll your salami with some cheese mixed with olives, tomato sauce, spinach, cook and voalllaaaaaa pizza salami rolls!!!!!

Later,

Nigelman