a favour from an australian resident pls...

Can any one procure one of those large oval shaped metalic looking VB stickers. The nose of my snow board is just screaming out for one.

I will pay postage etc and return the favour with kind words pertaining to your character, dress sense and personal hygiene.

Do you mean a genuine one or just one from a sticker shop?

If a sticker shop one will do I can provide for you. Just email me you postal address. I'll send you a few other cool stickers too.

raury@freakonaleash.com.au

hey crew, I forgot about this post/request. Thanks for the help. With my new sticker people will look at me and say "that kook cant ride. Or perhaps he is just pissed".

I thought about a XXXX sticker but opted for teh VB.

cheers

crippey, it isn't that bad!

It's flavour is that of beer, nothing more, nothing less. It just tastes of beer.

That is probably an odd way to explain the flavour of beer, but that is VB, just beer.

VB is an odd product. It transcends the social strata. It is popular with the Lawyer in the right setting, the worker during lunch, the labourer after work and the girls at a BBQ (nearly everyone likes VB at a bbq). Even the gay scene digs it 'cause it is "a man's beer". In fact it is both the most popular beer in Australia with gays and the aussie yobbo at the same time. I was stumped when I found that out as when ever in a situation where I may have been pre-judged incorrectly as gay I would always order a beer thus: "schooie of VB thanks mate!". Hoping the VB would set the record straight, ie, that I am. Then one day I saw a bunch of hairy bears in leather caps and sporting big moustaches doing the same thing, then a prissy little fairy clasping a 'mans beer' in his manicured hand.

Back to the drawing board.

deebee, hmm, never thought a beer sticker would be so hard to find. eek.gif

Currently hoping that the guy at CUB special operations wasn't joshin' me when he said he'd get a couple in the mail to me. Will see by Tuesday.

• 1 month later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by deebee:
...return the favour with kind words pertaining to your character, dress sense and personal hygiene.
Raury is a fine fellow, displaying good humour and a character of virtue. The only attribute that stands greater than his demeanor is his dress sense, being pure style, yet functional at all times. Finally, his personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

Cheers mate.

db

According to my dic it means all of the following;

○earnestness, sincerity, seriousness, soberness

of feelings, the condition of being sincere and wholehearted

○carefully, earnest, sober, seriously, serious

to be exacting and careful in paying attention to the smallest details

○conscientious

the state of being serious and doing things with great care and attention

○sincere, honest, reliable

steady, calm, and earnest in action

○sincere, honest, reliable

the condition of being formal and dignified

I'd like to be a 'majimena hito', but I couldn't keep it up for very long.

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
 Quote:
Originally posted by deebee:
...return the favour with kind words pertaining to your character, dress sense and personal hygiene.
Raury is a fine fellow, displaying good humour and a character of virtue. The only attribute that stands greater than his demeanor is his dress sense, being pure style, yet functional at all times. Finally, his personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

Cheers mate.

db
Does that mean you got the envelope? Otherwise I have no idea at all.

{aside}
You stay away for a week and you loose track of things.

nah you dont want one of those db, you want a DB beer sticker from NZ, beside the initials are better ;\)

I was in Tonga last year in the Billfish bar having a few quiets of IKALE, the local drop.

IKALE is Tongan for one eagle, they have great big black and silver oval sticker one of which resides on the nose of my Atlantis.

You cant beat a beer sticker on the board mate, so self righteous Bogan would be without one \:D

Raury - i got the envelope - many thanks for your help. cheers!

K-man - couldn't agree more. In fact Raury was good enough to send two VB stickers. My GF doesnt know it yet, but she will also be sporting one on our next outing.