You know we saw some really cool dudes in Japan in their skin tight and/or bright coloured really 80s looking gear. Gagging to take some pics but we never seemed to have a camera ready at the right moment.

Are there many of these dudes all over Japan? Anyone get any fun pics of these Kings of Fashion?

lol.gif

With regards to the one piece suit, as they say, do not knock it unless you've tried it. They're good to avoid having the snow in the crack syndrome when you crash heavy in loads of pow. I actually wish I had one (although not the one shown).

Excuse me, but most of you sound like a bunch of 14 year old high school girls! "Did you see her bathing suit..."

People wear whatever clothes or suits for a reason. Either because they think it is looking good or because it serves a purpuse for them, and it is not up to anyone else to judge them. It annoy me slightly that so called grown up's like you are putting them on display like they (we) are freaks.

I wear my suit for reasons that makes perfectly sense to me. DON'T JUDGE!

Fashion police.. give me a break! \:\(

If someone have been keeping their 80's suit in good condition for 20 years, give them a little respect instead.

Everyday i see customized cars that i would never drive myself. but i also know that making fun of the proud owners would hurt their feelings.

maybe this forum is better suited for subjects like this.

Ok, i'm feeling better now.

ATB

Thunderpants

Thunderpants: lotsa truth in what you're saying.

I like to laugh at other people's outfits. Should I be judged for that?

Now that fundamental point is out of the way, I'd like to say that I laugh at myself more than I laugh at anyone else. Otherwise, I could start taking this life waaaay too seriously and get a disease or something from worry. lol.gif

Hey: if you've got the golden globes to go out in a very visible public place with the best lighting system in the whole world, wearing a fluorescent orange and yellow-speckled matching coat and pants and expect people not to look at you funny, then the world has simply passed you by, my friend. lol.gif (And I doubt my comments would hurt any of these grandstander's feelings.)

If they can afford to frequent a ski-hill, they can certainly afford to live in the present-day fashion society. I do appreciate people willing to help the environment and recyle, though.

Cheers and chill,

cool.gif

I actually like the idea of being sealed within a big waterproof bag for wallowing around in powder because, much as I love powder, I don't enjoy clumps of it stuffed inside my jacket.

So I tried on one of the romper suits in Alpen and jeez was it heavy, especially on the shoulders. I guess that's why they have the belts to take some pressure off the shoulders. But the belted look is what makes them look especially nasty.

1. Jared my snowbrother, this one is for you, make sure your nose is REAL close to the speakers \:D

That should even the score

just to stay a little on the subject...

One piece suits have many advantages, farting in them is NOT one of them, gas seems to travel upwards and escape around your nose

ATB

Thunderpants

No need to worry about me Toque or anyone else wave.gif , Promise!

But i am worried about brother (Kevin Bacon?) on picture, though. His genitals seems a bit ..Squeezed in there.

I bacically don't care too much about what people think of me or my wear. It is REALLY nice to wear.

Ask me any question about my suit:)

(and i also have a great idea for my future avartar)

Last weekend i saw a brother in a snake skin-pattern 2 piece suit. yes, i laughed quietly. But Bro was most probably proud of his outfit, and there is no reason to make him feel bad about himself.

Toque, You wrote

"If you can afford to go to the hills regularly you can afford to buy new equipment every 10 years."

For who's sake, yours?

One thing i really don't understand is the amount of accesories (towels, talc bags, PET bottles and other useless JUNK) the average one-piece-wearing-japanese-teenager have hanging from their belts. the length and amount of junk seems to have grown this year. Anyone else noticed?

ATB

ThunderSuit

I'm all for looking as different as possible. Make your mark on society while flashing a bold, bright victory for the anti-establishment. Tell "the man" where to go with his rules of normalcy! Bring down the fashion industry!

(Hopefully I'll be there to capture it all on my digicam for history's sake.)

lol.gif