DB, headscratch was formerly Indosnm but due to his log in name being suggestive that he had been to Indo too many times ( thats indonesia not India for the japanese on this site) he decided to change his name but couldn't think of a good one so while he is scratching his head thinking about a suitable name for this forum we will just call him headscratch...

Bit of a headscratch eh?

DB, on the topic of the speed of my post... between 9am yesterday and 4pm I sat on my ass watching news/movies/and fox (even an episode of Stevo) with my notebook in my lap! due to my new ligament issue you see, i can't go too far ( I could but its a hassle, and a negative if I wish to go to hokkaido in 9 days!) so I was rather bored and looking for things to do!

But that post i think I replied to that late last night after i got home which much have been a coincedence!

Boredom has set in and the anger phase moving in now..... \:\(

Yeah I like the guy. When i first saw him on tv he seemed a bit o.t.t but then went to Queensland and saw his setup there and realised that thats what he really is like, thats who he is. He knows his stuff and seemed pretty paitent with all the dumbass questions we asked him. His wife even went and got a massive snake for us to have a hold. There are other people that deserve criticism more - like the yank version, the fella with brown hair. What a **** .

Steve is not my personal favourite, but I give a lot of credit for having the guts to get out there and show people what his passions are, and to spread the word around the world.

If he can get people to be a little greener, and make our planet last a little longer (and bring the snow line back down the hills a little) then I am all for him.

Supplementary sig file:

Toekn greenie in the house.