...please.

His antics are sometimes a tad typical of the "famous" aussie. I always get

other person:

\:D "hey, are you an aussie? your nothing like the crocodile man!"

me:

:rolleyes: "which one, croc hunter or croc dundee?"

them:

eek.gif "either. aren't all aussies like that".

I do like steves gusto and passion though.

more so i reckon whats with the freak show wife! and kid! DUDE!

i wish that ppl did think thats what all aussies are like! cause hes just an idiot!

hes just sooo frustrating...

*im gonna creep up slowly and stick my finger up his but hole*...... southpark did the best best best take off!

Steve is a profession in Reptiles and unlike Croc Dundee he is REAL. Sure some of his antics are put on but thats what the Seppos (americans) love and thats probably the most part of why he made AUD$32,000,000 last year!

S_FREAK _GIRL...You seem to me to be the typical aussie ****ER! Aussies love to knock down someone as soon as they to the top, I think it's out of jealousy when you see how much Stevo actually made ! By the way I was staying in Indo when he filmed the SURFING STEVE episode and met the guy... LEGEND with heart of GOLD!

Quote:
Originally posted by indosnm:
S_FREAK _GIRL...You seem to me to be the typical aussie ****ER!
It would be nice to think that the ****'s above stood for ock, ie OCKER. Anything else would be a direct insult, regardless of what your personal opinion is.

Indosnm, you seem to be the typical aussie "been to indo 100 times so I am as worldly as the next person".
 Quote:
Originally posted by indosnm:

S_FREAK _GIRL...You seem to me to be the typical aussie ****ER! Aussies love to knock down someone as soon as they to the top,
Ease up mate!

Thats a pretty big generalisation your making there. Personally, i think your wrong.
 Quote:
Originally posted by deebee:

Indosnm, you seem to be the typical aussie "been to indo 100 times so I am as worldly as the next person".
DeeBee, Haven't reached 100 times to Indo yet but when I do I will let you know! when did I say I have been there 100 times?

S_F_G

you must have meant that other people who think we are all like Stevo are frustrating...rather than him being frustrating... if that is the case then they are W@nkers..

and the other thing.. I remember they call it TALL POPPIES SYNDROME when we (aussies) knock those that have achieved.. sad really

indosnm i meant exactly what i said.

Quote:
i wish that ppl did think thats what all aussies are like! cause hes just an idiot!

hes just sooo frustrating...

i wish ppl didnt think that aussies were like him.......

beause steve is an over the top star on a high.

thats my opinion, and since u have lots of god sh!t on ur signature all the time i imagine u should accept other ppls opinion not shoot them down.. thats what god would do no?

as for ur "tall poppies syndrome" i dont think that steve sets a good example of what an aussie is like... again my opinion..

i havent shot him down cause im jelouse or any of that superficial sh!t ,... have i said anything bout silver chair. savage garden. pat rafter. latin hewitt. Greg Norman, David Campsie. killing heidi. nicole kidman.... now pick as u may but i dont go bagging people when they get to the top for my own self satisfaction....

the only people who think that all aussies are like him are people who have never been or met any. This tends to be in isolated enclaves like Tokyo and NY, where the outside world exists on a TV.

I was actually just starting to like Aussies because I thought you were all like Steve...

- - - but now you say that you're not?????????

Jeez, I'm gonna hafta rethink this one....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a more serious note - The mainstream never picks the Cult Heros....

Just be thankful your's isn't a muderer, thief, terrorist, revolutionary, untouchable talento or a game show host.... \:\)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seven years of others pegging me as an Aussie, I'm finally gonna find out for myself what they're really like at christmas. (full report on return Higuma!). Think I'm scaring me Melbonian girl though, dubbing the birkenstocks, airing the moleslins 'n got the landcruiser waiting at the airport.

As for the Croc hunter, i'd rather meet him than anyone else on SFG's list of tall poppies.

Snow freako!

cool you are entitled to your opinion...(as we all R)

yes he is over the top, but thats his sales pitch for the Seppos and anyone else who WANTS to believe that aussies R all like that!

I would rather people think that we are more like STEVO than that balding Jonnie Howard!!

over this...