Is Blowing your Nose Really RUDE?

Quote:
Originally posted by mogski:
 Quote:
Originally posted by deebee:
 Quote:
Originally posted by fisherkingnigel:

Clog your one nostrol passage with your index finger then blow very hard to extract the snaught.
that would be the bushmans hanky there nig.
Or in go'ol NZ: The Farmer's spit.
Thats what i call a "nasal spag"! I tend to use my thumb more than my index finger though. The chicks dig it!! :rolleyes:

I blew my nose on the train this morning. No problems whatsoever. Got the person sitting on front of where I was standing to move out quick and yippie I got a seated ride to work. \:D I think she was getting off anyway.

Mogski....what about all the old guys who tend to sit on the train for half an hour entertaining the entire carriage with a cacophony of nasal snorting. Do they just swallow or what...?

I even have a few customers who do it incessantly in meetings...."ok, dammit, i'll give you a lower price just give the loogies a break!!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Antonio:
I even have a few customers who do it incessantly in meetings...."ok, dammit, i'll give you a lower price just give the loogies a break!!!"
Best way to beat these people and cause them great embarassment is to bring out a plate of cookies and tissues and tell them:

"If you're hungry there's the food. If you can't afford tissues please feel free to take mine with you."

Watch them go red. \:D

The old git who lives behind my office does it constantly. Every morning he comes down his steps, and treats the 'hood to an extraordinarily loud (does he use an amp?) horking workout, followed by a very audible splat when the oyster hits the pavement.

In the summer, he was doing some gardening and as I had my windows open I could hear his expectoration at 2 minute intervals and couldn't concentrate at all being torn between laughing out loud, trying to imitate the awful noises I was hearing, or heaving my guts up onto my keyboard.

mad.gif

EXCUSE ME!! Oysters are may favourite of all favourite foods. There are particularly excellent oysters to be had in OZ, however the Japan Oyster is supreme.

PLEASE stop putting me off my dream food!

love the vocab on this post. My vote is for tissue usage any day over ingesting the grot or sniff sniff sniff sniff snifff sniff sniff that drives you crazy after a while. A bit like the tea slurpers. And how can anyone criticise hanky/tissue usage when there is people ******* and hoicking lung oysters into the streets. Foul foul people