The Utd game was great entertainmentlast night, anyone else watch?

I wish Scholes were in a Liverpool red shirt.

Liverpools results are getting to be depressing

\:\(

yeah i saw it on skyperfect in my house. they seem to show liverpool every weekend, its great. \:\)

we had a house load of chances but kept skimming the post and stuff. hamman and murphy both came really close. owen missed some good chances. gerrard looked awful and skied every shot he had from outside the box.

to be fair, they had a lot of chances too, but not as many as us.

lets hope they shape up for the vitesse game on thursday.

Hold on a minute bobby12. Which channel was that on? I have the Premier Pack thing (channel 120, 121) and I couldn't see the Pool game being shown.....am I missing something here?

yup you sure are. you need channels 306 and 307 too. they are JSkySports. i pay 3000 yen a month for the soccer pack that has all the preimership live games. phone them and hassle them about it. theres usually 3 different live games on on a sat night, with one being on 306 or 307.

yeah i have got 120,121,306 and 307. maybe some more. i dont know. but for sure i get all the english soccer they have to offer. i cant remember the name of the pack, but i think it is the premiership soccer pack or something and its 3000yen.

you also get loads of other crap like italian, french, spanish soccer and uefa cup (yeah!) worthington cup etc.

• 2 weeks later...

At last they won! \:\) At #$%#$% last. The turning point, he hopes but doens't quite believe.

Thanks bobby12 for the info last month, I'm now on Sky Sports as well as the Premiership Live pack, so loads more games. And I managed to do it with only a 200 yen increase by a bit of juggling around with other channel packs etc.

I have every respect for Rushie, but what's he gonna do? "OK Michael, kick the ball and aim for that over there - it's call the net". "You do the same Emile, and whats-iz-name".

??!?

As you said, grim.