Well, Ocean, I'm not one of those whose won't take "NO" for an answer. I respect a gal's right to choose. So after having both my invitations to Niseko and Rusutsu turned down, I think I get the picture. Pity because I'm all booked up for The Three Valleys in France in February and I think she might have enjoyed that as a follow up but I didn't want to mention it and make it as if it were an enticement. It would have been a bonus if things worked out. Never mind, life goes on for the HK shoe-shine boy!

Anyway, Wizz, I'm guessing that she isn't replying because she's too busy going through those CV's (nope, my ain't in there) or even doing interviews or maybe she's already past that stage and she's already taken up offers! Who knows? After all, let's not under-estimate our: former model-turned-OL, "love to have fun" and "Who wants to be naughty? - ME!" Some qualifications,eh?

All the same, I wish her luck. Hope she's still not down and out.

Thank you for post! But I got no mail or privating message yet from this Forum people.

\:\(

履歴書?

\:D

I like tall and handsome guy.

Nice guy more than tough guy type.

Sometimes romantic.

Always like me, echi-neko

...must be 上手  ;\)

\:\)

Hey Markie

Just curious after seeing your signature, but aren't there many nice ladies (from wherever) in Hong Kong? No Gon Li types walking around in China dresses then?

Oh yes, NoFakie, no shortage of gorgeous sexy gals in HK. Appearance wise, just as appealing to me as the J-girls. However, it's the J-gal culture and personality which turns me on. I also have some Japanese female friends who were born and bred in the U.S.. They didn't have the same appeal.

• 5 years later...