Quote:
Originally posted by s_f_g / sam:
umm.... thats not my views i know heaps of dudes with earings.

guys do tend to have the upper ear if any pierced but its not unusual to have the lobe pierced... on the right guy it looks good!!
i agree.

I'm with brit-gob on this. Get enough ear-rings on you and it's like 'tear off along the dotted line'. And don't they look sweet with a nice crust of rotten skin round the hole and perhaps a hint of pus?

You can keep your pierced belly buttons too. Common as dirt.

Had both ears done at 14, but they both got infected and left hard lumps.

Had the left lobe done when I was 22, but the right ear still had the lump until I was about 30+.

After the left ear (when it took them 3 goes to get it right and I ended up with 1 hole at the front and 2 at the back and blood running down my neck) I gave up on getting piercings.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

You can keep your pierced belly buttons too. Common as dirt.
Not 10 years ago.

On ear jobs: as a teenager i was forever jamming a new stud in some part of my ear on my many surf trips laced with cheap goon (aka cask wine). That was 14 years ago and they have all long gone.

It either stems from his proclivity for saying "Bam-bam thank you ma'am" (even when grils just smile at him), or from his Army days when he ran around shouting "Bam-bam you're dead, I gotcha first".

Right?

deebambeebam, get a videocam. It's about time with all this getting out that you do that you put some video footage up.

piercings on the right guy can look dead sexy. But on the right guy and in the right places. An ex boyf had 2 in his ear that looked great and I will never forget on a scuba diving trip when the instructor took off his wetsuit to reveal a pierced nipple. Now that made me sit up and take notice...

In my rave - hippie - punker - overall dirtbag days I used to have 3 piercings in each ear, one in the tongue, and one through my lower lip, and I had dreadlocks as well. I liked the look, but overall maintenance, and bad vibes from other people made me ease out of that style. Short hair and a pair of horns through my ears is just so much easier.

• 2 weeks later...