1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I've only been 9 times this season, and I'm hoping to be able to reach double figures. Still not sure where to go though now, but looks like I'm in the right place to find out.

Nice to have found this place.

\:D

Probably went for my last time on the 19th 20th last weekend. Had a great time playing in the park in Goryu with the sun and slush. Finally managed to 50/50 the long rail at the bottom and (just) managed to nail a couple of very clumsy 360`s on my last few attempts \:D

Got on the mountain 19 times this season - started powder riding, tree runs and off piste for the first time \:D and I thought I was addicted before!

All in all a great winter. Would like to make it into the 20s but the skibusses from here to the mountains have stopped and my money is running out clap.gif

Hell no, we have at least till golden week! i feel like i've got some catching up to do anyways... put out my knee twice this season so missed a few days, and my friend yuko is way better than me in the park! lol.gif still hope to make it 50 this season... so that's about another 10ish more days...

Had a good day out at Alts, not too bad conditions considering. It's really sad when the snow start to go though, makes me want to " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

I will be out riding till GW, then one more time at Fuji. This time of the year is really tough, ride snow or surf. Well, if it's going to rain, then definately surf, sunny, the snow. Great season for touring, cocking lunch under blue sky!