• No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

You have to expand your mind Montoya

It's always Yari with you :p

For Golden Week though I am planning on a few days with the hoards in the Tateyama area and then maybe a few days based out of the Karisawa Valley.

GW is really messed up this year. I hope I can get the monday off from work. Will be a pain in the bum having to go back to work for 1 day.

yeah yeah I know, there are lots of other mountains also but the wife likes it, and we know the terrain there pretty good. We can also do Hodaka nearby as well. Just hoping we can skin in the valley floor, or else it's a pretty long walk...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque you can work off my guiding dept by taking me into the valley
I think a little SJ late spring BC skiing/riding/hiking trip is in order
The hiking part just because we will have to hike into these places.

My parents are bringing me new hiking boots and my old crampons next week when they visit. Just have to pick up an axe. There is a nice one at my outdoor store that I want.

In the Karasawa the chutes are pretty steep and unlike the Tateyama area you can't hike along the ridges as easily

Just a safety thing. I would probably pee my pants before I even got to the point I needed to put the crampons on

get some nice lines while Im back in the States. I had a dream last night that I was busting big outta the half-pipe (well, it WAS a dream) and throwing switch 7s. For some reason, I kept eating it off the kickers though. Need some better dreams with some hot fukuoka babe in it maybe \:D

In my mind I am ready to ski some steep stuff. We will see when we get out there.

Can't wait to get those boots off Sandy. Maybe I will have them for June or July.

Next few weekends are pretty busy for me Yama

So you won't be missing out to much

My next big ski weekend will be he first weekend in April. Just locals until then.

Today was probably (realistically) my last time. Getting a bit busy with work in the next month, hoepfully might be able to make some time or maybe even after.