Very off topic: frightened?

Is anyone else here rather worried about what might happen if war with Iraq happens, which seems almost 100% certain? Like when Hussein knows his back's up against the wall what he will do? What he has already ordered? What other terrorists will do to join in the fun???

The mind boggles.

Anyone else interested in discussing this?

There were the same concerns before the last Gulf War, and nothing much happened (unless you count several more or less successful attacks on the World Trade Center...)

I'm hoping that the pressure will result in Saddam going into exile. A more stable Iraq would be a huge benefit to the region. A general breakdown of order in Iraq would be the worst scenario.

yah...I am worried...

I think if sadam feels he is up agains the wall, he will point his missles to Israel...he knows he isn't going to come out of this war alive or in power like last time, and destroying israel would be his last chance to prove himself a hero in the eyes of his people and the entire arab community...

and I don't even want to think about the kind of mess that would create in the region...

danz

Man people die every day doing the things they like. A guy I know just slipped of a building climbing up to a club, 2 mates had walked up ahead of him. Could have been anyone, could have been me falling 6 stories. Dont waste your time worrying about things because you cant control anything. Just do your bit to help the people that suffer in wars. Even a little bit counts.

Man people die every day doing the things they like. A guy I know just slipped of a building climbing up to a club, 2 mates had walked up ahead of him. Could have been anyone, could have been me falling 6 stories. Dont waste your time worrying about things because you cant control anything. Just do your bit to help the people that suffer in wars. Even a little bit counts.