Yo Bros,

****ing great snow in Hakuba right now, so lets get away from the hoars, and the roalling dribble and talk snow here before it all melts away. Still plenty of reasons to watch the snow pack with 45-60cm of fresh in places. Had some awesome powda lines on the N. Faces in my personal locals of choice. Lost my new f@n great ski off the S. Face of Obinate Yama... If anyone is hiking up to Yari that way over the summer and finds it. Let me know!

Till then hope to see you out there... Daisetsuzan

• 2 weeks later...

sean,

dude, I:m sorry, I don@t have the pics, they are on daves computer somewhere and I haven@t been able to get them off cause there was a virus and they reghosted the computer and all their files are on a computer in daves filing system. I will try to get them. right now Im in niseko rafting, but I want those pics, maybe I can get dave to make a cd.?

How are things in auz?

Nick,

do doubt, will try not to loose too many custies. So far its just the trainee guides getting caught in sweepas. Water is flowing hard here and the boulders are mooving and the bears are waking up. Rained all day, will do that all week. Only 10degc

Have fun in the sun bro

The river is 2 weeks away for me wish I could get on em but work and other things are saying no. Too bad cause they are in rage right now. lots of cheap kayaks popping up found a riot at a start price of 9000 yen.