• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might give one of these a look at, tough decision this or the micro?.

It is the new Zen Neeon, if the good comments about the Zen Micro are anything to go by then I might have to indulge!! Just have to wait till next month for the release!!

Looks like they regrouped the ZX 81 design team to slap that one together... Retro sixties is one thing, but retro 80's???

I guess they decided apple had the design edge, so opted for the price/performance mix...

I had an ipod, but the usual poor battery story has put me off. I'm sure they are much better now, but the one I had died on me far too quickly. I'm in the market for a music player now, maybe one of these Zen Neeons.

If and when I will get a new player, I'll certainly look round and get what I think is best. vPod is still holding up ok though, she's got a lot of life in her yet.

I will be making a claim on that one! My battery was dead in 14 months, as I have moaned to you about before. 3rd party battery is working fine though \:\)

I'm gonna recommend this one . Sorry the site's all in japanese (I think it's only available in japan at the moment), and I don't even have it yet, but it should come sometime this week, and it should be rawkin, particularly cos I'm not paying a yen for it clap.gif

Tell us what it's like, Sven.

I can't say I'm that interested in the little flash ones - it's the bigger ones I'll eventually be wanting another of.

• 1 month later...

There's a rumor that a future iPod may support Podcasting recording according to an interview with a podcaster who spoke with Steve Jobs. Will it happen? Who knows, but it can't be totally ruled out as a possibility since Apple are supporting podcasting with iTunes. Video? Yeh well, Steve Jobs also used to say he'd never have a flash memory iPod too.... Once they sort out how to sell videos at iTunes we'll see what happens.....

I have one.

And very happy I am with it as well.

There doesn't seem to be much difference between them all now - it's just about image, battery life and size of disc.