• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1337 is something to do with gameing. my brother was downloading games for his pocket pc and there was something to do with l337 warez or something. confused.gif

anyway, your pronounce 3ND as End...the 3 is meant to look like a back wards capital E.

db...

Quote:
Also more stupid.
i have an english cockerspaniel as featured in my members page (sam_casper) and there is no way possiable that ur dog is stoopider than my spencer. not possiable. At the moment spencer is in to pegs and coathangers must be tha latest fad!
 Quote:
Originally posted by mogski:
Is there a large - in width terms - person out there with the handle "love"?
very funny mog's - love handle. Idiot ! \:\)

sam - I suppose my dog isn't that stupid. he just isn't at all bright like some breeds and he has a really odd dog personality.

He and I are similiar fools.

"benderover" eh? heh heh. I'll remember that one Damian... oops did I say that?

amandaism - right 1337 is 13375p33k. Leet = elite. Used by hackers...which I am not.

Ocean - nice url. You spend a lot of time at anus.com? \:D

kamosika.jpg

here is the reason I chose my name, one chased me once (usually they are shy and reclusive) but this one wasnt he was charging full steam, scared the bejesus outof me.

I had never heard of Kamoshika at this stage so had no idea what it was,

Its lack of horns, shaggy neck mane and cat like face and that fact its legs were hidden in snow really made me think it was a mountain cat

nekobi, yeah, was working in a gold mine in the highlands. Definitely saw some amazing sites, although mines in 3rd world countries tend not to give you warm fuzzy feelings about 1rd world exploitation of 3nd world countries. Didn`t get out much, but I`m keen to check out Rabaul, Madang, Milne Bay etc. Where did you guys go?

db, you make me laugh you funny bugger.

hem now - still not following on the 1337 thingo...

yo db. starting next update, all the movies'll be in quicktime too. the quality'll be lower b/c i had to keep the size done... but now ya can watch 'em on a mac! (adobe premier is great, point-click-point and they are quicktime!)

one condition, sign the guestbook plz! for some reason people are happy to give me feedback on anything BUT the guestbook (forum, msn or email). so, onegai shimasu!

hem now-- we were in lae, omang doing some volunteer work, and diving with the silver tip sharks in madang-- best diving ever!

though we can't eat any imo and yams now.

mi lukin yu behim

me hamamas tru

sp?

Ah Nekobi, you`re making me jealous! I`ve always wanted to go to Madang - oh well, maybe next time.

At least people have showers on the coast. The highlands are too cold for it, and goddam, don`t you know it when you`re sharing the cab of a truck with a guy on night shift, the windows shut and the heater on full bore...

What is hamamas?

hem now - likem iu, nating tru, 96.5 Iume FM, Port Moresby

1337 h4X0rz rul3 \:D

I choose Raury as my nickname because I have dark aburn hair that turns red sometimes (and occasionally even if I don't colour it), and I have what some would call a fetish for redheads.

Ruary is English version of the Gaelic name/word that means Red. Rob Roy was Rob the Red(head).

Because it is not only a nickname, but also a proper name, lots of people assume that it is my real name, so I answer to it. Plus people find it easier to pronounce than my real name.

Oh, and yes I have changed the a and u around coz I think it looks better that way.