what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

I`ve been checking the used book stores and found some gems. Discharge, and old Poor Righteous Teachers (does anyone know where i can get my hands on a resonably priced copy od New Wold Order?) and Rude Bones.

I also brought a copy of a newer Canadian band called Bedouin Soundclash, if anyone is into reggae-style stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by manda:
M.I.A. - arular.
yeah that MIA album is great - one of the freshest sounding things i've heard in ages! if you like that english/jamaican-female-rapping-over-grimey-beats style (quite a small sub-sub-genre eh!) then check out Si Begg's track (featuring Miss MC) "Buss" off the album "Directors Cut", & Lady Stush "Dollar Sign" - they are 2 of may favourite tracks at the moment.

I went to a curry shop today where unfortunately they were playing the Beatles very loudly. How very dated and banal they sounded. I asked politely if they wouldn't mind turning it down, which they did, but the Fabulous Four and their nasal platitudes quite spoiled my curry.