what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Anything heavy:

Hatebreed

Slipknot

Devil Driver

Deftones

Pantera

Old Metallica

Nonpoint

Taproot

Earshot

American Head Charge

Killswitch Engage

Shadows Fall

Tool,

I could go on and on. Music is the only thing I have all year round that keeps me sane!

Quote:
Originally posted by METAL:
What you think of newest Metallica? I used to be into them early on, then didn't like the 90's but St Anger was a mess.
I think anything after their "Black" or self titled album is a mess. St. Anger was a complete and total waste of time and money including their own. After load and Re-load they should of hung it up and called it a good time. Starting with their black album and continuing forward it's like you could basically hear them sliding downhill. I think they have hit rock bottom. I really don't listen to them that much, but there are days it is called for.
 Quote:
Originally posted by window-cleaner:
cog are good. You hear them in England did you BPC?
Hello window cleaner - I heard them hear.... but only because a mate bought a cd over from Sydney.
 Quote:
St. Anger was a complete and total waste of time and money including their own.
Did they not actually make tons of money off it though, that the movie and the book....? Just a waste of everyone elses money?
 Quote:
Originally posted by yamayamayama:
I recently gave some old Smiths songs a whirl. "These Things Take Time", some old bsides. Effortless classics. Brilliant.
"And the hills are alive with celibate cries"

He was mint in his day, Mozza.
lol.gif He sure did come up with some classic lines. Not sure I remember that one. Does he still come up with class lyrics on his more recent stuff?

New Goldfrapp is the one I'm listening to a lot recently. Also catching up on the DM catalogue in preparation for their new one which apparently is very dark & moody (just what I want!)