what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool!

He had really cool hair.

Hmm, don't know. Sort of a gelled-up mullet really, isn't it? In retrospect.

(And when did they start being called "mullets," anyway? I don't remember hearing that term back when they were all the rage.)

I always liked Alannah Currie's mop and wacky hat with the big peak.

esn5-thompson_twins-tube-a.jpg

Tom Bailey and Currie were a couple who had their first child together in 1988,and in the following years they spent a lot of time writing material for other artists. In 1991, Bailey and Currie were married in Las Vegas and the following year moved to New Zealand with their two children.

Bailey and Currie split up in 2003, and are now divorced. They both left New Zealand to live separately in Britain, but are still close friends. In 2011, Currie married Jimmy Cauty (formerly of The KLF) and as of then was a trained upholsterer known professionally as "Miss Pokeno".

Tom Bailey came from Yorkshire and Alannah Currie came from New Zealand.

source wiki

Of course they do! Because they are the best band in the world!

The beginning of their Black Celebration > Music For the Masses > Violator > Songs of Faith & Devotion 'imperial phase' when they could do little wrong in my eyes.

I was so into the Dave look in that MFTM>Violator period, so sexy hi hi. Still get the goosybumps when I watch 101. Apart from the 'Fletch clapping' scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxTSJQilbA

They are going into the studio in a few weeks to start on a new album.

I hope it's better than the last one. If not, I'd rather they didn't taint my memories.

I quite liked them, but never could accept the jumping frogs and hot dogs type song lyrics they got into. Can't remember the song but it annoyed the heck out of me and put me off them,