what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

crazy coincidence, db's, 'cause I just took zero 7 out of my MD player yesterday. That's some of the chillest music I've ever heard, and I'm not even an electronic aficionado. \:D

About Prodigy, I had some friends that went to see part of Prodigy at a club in Nagoya last fall...

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyski:
'cause I just took zero 7 out of my MD player yesterday. That's some of the chillest music I've ever heard,
Crazy: When I posted I was going to comment that if my current musical tastes get any more chilled then I will go into a (happy) coma. I have also been listening to some Bonobo for chill (“Dial M for Monkey” is the latest album). But you are right, Zero 7 are very take it easy.

For other chill freaks, try Tosca, very cool and groovy but gets a little boring if you listen to it too much.

PEACHES!

I saw her play the other night, at the Annandale Hotel (traditional home of alternative rock & hard-to-label music) in Sydney. She's also playing the Big Day Out festival (Australia-wide).

Best live act I've seen in years!! I've been listening to her old album "The Teaches of Peaches" & thinking about buying her new album "Fatherf*cker". Its all just so raw & dirty & tongue-in-cheek!

He live show is total in-your-face sexuality, rappin/rockin/punk/electro mayhem. She has so much energy & charisma its astounding! Her web page & the site for her new album is pretty crazy too.