what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Ticket websites and booking lines were swamped on Friday morning, when tickets for the Stone Roses' reunion shows in Manchester went on sale. The 150,000 tickets for the two gigs at Heaton Park on 29 and 30 June next year sold out within 14 minutes of going on sale at 9am. A third gig was added, on 1 July at the same venue. This has also sold out, bringing the total number of tickets to 220,000. Ian Brown, the band's singer, said: "We plan on spending the rest of the day jumping up and down with our hands in the air."

Q Mag in the UK has just released a CD that consists of covers of the tracks on Achtung Baby, the U2 album. Each track done by a different artist - including The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Jack White, Garbage.

Have you heard it gg?

I have only heard the DM (please stop now, enough of the buzzing distorted electronics and crappy weak drum sounds, you are spoiling the memory), Garbage (quite good) and NIN (not very good).

Not really keen on U2 so no surprise really just don't like the songs that much.

Downloaded from itunes Mylo Oxylota, the new Coldplay album.

Still tryingto appreciate it as I have been playing it in the car and like previous Coldplay stuff it sounds best with the volume turned up high.

Trouble is my wife has been in the car with me......................you know where I'm going with this lads.

Are most women born with bionic-like superhearing or is it just a primal reflex that compels them to turn down the volume?

Anyway will report more on the album after I go for a long drive - on my own.