SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dokumanju

what's everybody listening to now?

Bo Diddley of the rectangular guitar (not here). Road runner live performance. Rock and roll's finest in action. Check out the lady on guitar, woot woot.

The colour is all in my head dance

The first time I saw TV was when I was about 8yo. We got our first TV when I was about 10. Incredible isn't it, that there are people are still alive who remember life without TV. I'm 59.

Surprised how much I liked the best of cd from... marilyn manson. Not all but some of them.

Meat Is Murder

Check this out. Mozzer sounds a right wuss in this very 'staged' interview. Johnny was always cool though.

Originally Posted By: Karnidge
Mozzer sounds a right wuss in this very 'staged' interview.

Now, he's just a tosser.

Hear about him recently dissing his fanclub website because of people not liking his new snows and then banning them from his shows.

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
For all you U2 fans out there wanting to re-buy old albums and get some badges and stuff extra, check this out

Achtung Baby uber edition.... 386 quid

51qYx4o5yJL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Achtung-Baby-20t...3176&sr=8-2

Talk about overkill!

Are they Bono "Fly" sunglasses I can see there too?! lol

This is pretty wild.

Kraftwerk, before they became robots:

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content