what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

AC/DC have always had rumors about all sorts of things! Never know with them.

The loudest heavy metal group on earth. I remember back in the eighties/nineties where people tried to sue/sued them for causing people to go deaf after going to one of their concerts because they were so loud.

I used to drive my parents nuts listening to AC/DC at a rather loud volume. I still listen to them, they have some good stuff!

Official:

After forty years of life dedicated to AC/DC, guitarist and founding member Malcolm Young is taking a break from the band due to ill health. Malcolm would like to thank the group’s diehard legions of fans worldwide for their never-ending love and support.

In light of this news, AC/DC asks that Malcolm and his family’s privacy be respected during this time. The band will continue to make music.

• 3 weeks later...

Was kicking back and listening to Heart, Queen, Cindy Lauper, Gaga, Cher, Aerosmith and GnR tonight while having a nice cold beer, was quite relaxing!

As a break from not making any new records at all, The The's Matt Johnson shows off his new variety of Sarracenia 'Matt Johnson', cultivated by Matt

BoEyY-lCQAIi-z3.jpg

If you ask me, that smile looks rather uncertain.

That Sarracenia is like a sun risin' thru my garden.

Looks like he wants to be part of the peat(en) generation these days.