what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Im about to name check him twice in quick succession, but been listening to all the doug stanhope podcasts. Theyre worth the effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think it was them though couldn't be sure about Fran Healy as he was sporting a huge Santa-esque beard not too dis-similar to this one:- :grandpa:

Listening to Jamosa, Lady Gaga and all sorts of music from the eighties in fact, but mostly Gaga especially her singing unplugged as well as some of her unreleased stuff too. Actually listening to all her music.

I know not many of you on here like her, but I do she is very talented and has a really powerful voice.

Trying to get tickets for her concert on Aug 13th but as is typical of Japan all the really popular singers are done on a pre order lotrery.

Entered once didnt win trying again and hope that I am succesful this time. I will know Thursday.

Otherwise it is phone up once the booking line opens and hope for the best.

Gagas concert normally sell out in less than one minute!

Last year I was lucky and got the preorder lottery tickets so hoping this year I will be lucky too.

I like Jamosa too she has some really good stuff both her Japanese music and English which she sings really well.

I didn't realize Outkast were still going. Some of their stuff is hilarious.

Is that guy's name "Jack Johnson"? I thought it was "Jack Johnson, he's a surfer!" That's what everyone has always told me. ;)