what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Lady Gaga's new album ARTPOP rocks, she has reinvented music, her style she has reinvented more like when she was just Stefani. I can not wait to go see her live

again!

Here she is live in London singing songs from her ARTPOP album for the i-tunes festival

An absolute must watch.

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7B3wG0iymc[/media]

Lady Gaga is shite pop, with that ever so manufactured image, built purposefully for publicity gaining controversy....Yawn.

I can't believe an adult male with a semblence of decent music taste admits to liking it.

Let along claiming 'she rocks'. :lol:

Understand?

Have you actually listened to the video I put up. It is far from manufactured pop.

I am happy to admit to what I like to listen to regardless.

People see her image and think she cant sing when actually she can sing live very well. Watch the vid and then after tell me she cant sing. I bet if your honest you cant. You may not like her music that is fine but listen and see.

I dont like Adeles music but she is a very good singer. Many people like her though.

I like her. She taught herself piano at age 4, went to Tisch School of the Arts in New York and has great natural talent.

Changing music? WTF you on?

And watching a 1 hour 11 minute video to evaluate your claim? Not on my watch.

Some people are deluded. Some people just think other people think they are.

I just watched 15 minutes of it.

Shite.

Painful to watch.

Was 15 minutes not enough or something? Does it get loads better if I watch more? Or is it just loads more costume changes / acting / bollocks going on?

:confused:

No it's not, maybe you should watch it from 38:20 onwards (especially) then you will get to see what Gaga is all about!

Like I have said before people seem to either love or hate Gaga.

OK with an induced grimace I wasted 15 minutes of my time watching 'from 38.20 onwards (especially)'.

What a load of bollocks.

You taken in with all that highly predictable and very tired bullshit?

I can only conclude that you are a 12 year old boy hitting puberty.

Or maybe a girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...