what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trouble in the Stone Roses camp?

--

I had a ticket for last night's Roses show in Amsterdam but due to illness didn't attend. My mate who did go kept me abreast of events during the evening. Brown was out of tune for the first 20 minutes or so, the band were very wobbly and barely interacted with each other. After an hour or so they left the stage. Brown returned to say "the drummers gone home, get your bad vibes out" (or something like that) the lights came up and the roadies started clearing the stage. Twitter suggests he called Reni a "C" but thats unconfirmed by my mate.

So, fans paid 60 euros for about 1 hour of music (no support), for one third of which Brown was awful. A shame but not entirely unpredictable.

Trouble in the Stone Roses camp?

--

I had a ticket for last night's Roses show in Amsterdam but due to illness didn't attend. My mate who did go kept me abreast of events during the evening. Brown was out of tune for the first 20 minutes or so, the band were very wobbly and barely interacted with each other. After an hour or so they left the stage. Brown returned to say "the drummers gone home, get your bad vibes out" (or something like that) the lights came up and the roadies started clearing the stage. Twitter suggests he called Reni a "C" but thats unconfirmed by my mate.

So, fans paid 60 euros for about 1 hour of music (no support), for one third of which Brown was awful. A shame but not entirely unpredictable.

I find it hard to believe Browny was in tune most of the gig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB-VKbP7_fc

(I'd actually file that under "so shit it's brilliant")

• 2 weeks later...