what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

I like the secong coming.....obviously not as good as their first one, but some good songs on it. Ten Story love Song, Good Times, How do You Sleep? and the 1st track, can't remember the name off hand, but cut out the 4 minute intro and get to the song its pretty damn good

I have been listening to a few compilation CD packs recently. The one at the moment is Renaissance: The Classics. Some good toons in there. Makes me feel like dancing.

Don't know what i think about the new Personal Jesus remix as part of the new DM remix album thingie. Taken out the guitar and just sounds, well, like this. Not sure what the point is.

Listening to some Crowded House and also Peter Gabriel today. Crowded House have done some really great songs. I like this one

Originally Posted By: rach
I have been listening to a few compilation CD packs recently. The one at the moment is Renaissance: The Classics. Some good toons in there. Makes me feel like dancing.

renaissance was one of my fave parties in Ibiza, got a couple of their summer CD's at home, great tunes
Originally Posted By: igloo
Was Renaissance a dj or something?

I think it was a London Club night, they would host parties throughout the summer at 1 of the big clubs there

**edit: just googled it and it started in bustling Mansfield!! Not london!! smile

yeah, it started in a club in Mansfield apparently, I had a wee search online. Club Brand along the lines of Cream and Ministry of Sound. Gatecrasher was another club cum brand, but I haven't heard of them for ages, anyone know if they are still going?

I remember when "clubs" were just like this

liv.blueangel.jpg

2284260627_6bf15eaa43.jpg

In fact, those two still are just like that! lol

Oh no, I can feel myself on the verge of another 'nostalgic search' for stuff like that.......

Just to annoy the young'uns, Here's Presley, Fool such as I, recorded in 1958. Listen for the guitar, Scotty Moore playing his Gibson. An absolute classic of understatement. The Jordanaires sing the backing vocals.

Linky thing never seems to work for me.