what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Seeemed really sincere and lots of Sheffield-related chat, not just the usual "said every night" stuff. Though perhaps there was a bit of that too.

Had a joke about the Alevel results that were out yesterday too.

"Take courage, coz whatever you got it's probably better than any of us 4 had" then went round the other band members asking them what they had. The Edge said "more than you". Funny bits of humourous chit-chat.

I have never really liked Bono, perhaps silly but my estimation of him and the band has gone up after that. Anyway, really great night out.

thumbsup

Gotta love a decent live concert.

I just wish we had a half decent venue here!! The stupid Burswood Dome has one of those held up by air pressure roofs that means a one by one entry and exit thru airlocked revolving doors. Complete cr@p!

Will make sure I take some pic's of how STOOPID the venue is, the dumb doors, and how loooooong the queue is to get out when I am back there in October for the Black Eyed Pea's concert.

Originally Posted By: thursday
And the "hold up by air pressure roofs"?????

There is apparrently a similar one in Tokyo.

They totally suck as venues!
After being in there for a few hours you come out feeling like you have done a flight - all dehydrated and crap.

We were thinking that too! That screen was pretty amazing, never seen anything like that before. I heard the stages (they made 3 of them) themselves might be put somewhere for other people to use.