what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
mountain song by jane's addiction.

can't help it.
can't deny it.
excited for winter lalala.... clap.gif

I really like Dave Navro, the guitarist from JA. Chilli Pepper fans would disagree with me but I think he was the best thing that ever happed to the Chilli Peppers (One Hot Minute).

I kind of think a lot of reggae/dancehall is almost good but actually sucks... but it could be good. So I'll check out King Jammy meets dry and heavy since it's apparently the good stuff.

That Jackson Jackson CD I mentioned above is some of the best music I've ever heard. They've got videos of edited songs with shite sound quality on youtube, which is fine, but if you listen to the album itself from start to finish its unbelievably brilliant for many reasons. Seems like a lot of people think it's a fun party CD but it's pretty dark and intense actually.

Yep.... some of the best stuff I've ever heard. What hip hop could and should be.

Just getting into Radioheads new album "In Rainbows" - you can download it for whatever price you want at their website - they no longer have a contract and have done a "musical Bosman"! Favourite tracks so far include "Wierd Fishes", "Nude" and "Reckoner". Maybe not music to "hit the park" to mind....

Got my new Cult album in just before the weekend. Listened to it whilst driving for the past two days.

I'm disappointed. \:\(

I guess all the years of booze and ciggys have taken their toll on Ian's throat, because he can't carry a melody anymore - he just "talks" his way through songs. There are a couple of good guitar lines from Billy, but nothing fantastic. I think only one song will make it onto my MP3 player...