what's everybody listening to now?

Quote:
Coldplay....God he sounded so good live.
Funny you should say that. Only last night I saw a live concert of theirs and his singing was really really poor. Almost embarrassingly so. I don't usually mind Coldplay at all but he was crap for this concert anyway. A bad night perhaps.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Talking of Coldplay I saw their new(ish?) video the other day on tv here. It had them doing a performance and some bloke and 80 year old lady doing some strange body gymnastics/shapes. Very strange it was it made me feel quite queasy.

Hey Nicole, my wife likes Nelly Furtado.

I've been listening to a lot of ukulule music most likely unheard of around hear (Ka'au Crater Boys and Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole)as I'm in a rush to learn how to play the uke in order to properly open up a new shop in Guam.

Hey Nicole, my wife likes Nelly Furtado.

I've been listening to a lot of ukulule music most likely unheard of around hear (Ka'au Crater Boys and Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole)as I'm in a rush to learn how to play the uke in order to properly open up a new shop in Guam.

The Beastie's are now one of the oldest rap groups around...they've been kickin' it for close to 20 years now. I saw them at a Lalapalooza in Chicago about a decade ago and thought they were a lot of fun to listen to and watch. Licensed to Ill is a classic but they've had plenty of other good albums. Paul Revere remains one of those songs that sticks in my head and pops out out of the blue every now and then.

Some great music listed above although Coldplay almost makes me want to find a big tree with a strong branch ..... so in a way it is indeed great art as it is emotive, but still depressing IMO. Had the Dandy Warhols blasting last night after I figured how to run my PC through my stereo. I can now access the 5000 odd songs I have in a LOUD way. I somehow dont think my nieghbours are as happy about that as I am, especially when I have crew around Sunday for a BBQ and something like Rage Against the Machine or Cyrstal Method gets turned up. lol.gif