what's everybody listening to now?

Not sure if I was expecting more, but the new Oasis CD is utter trash. Happily I didn't buy it, got it from a friend. What happened to them after their first 2? confused.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Funny how people still seem to expect with Oasis. Why is that? Their first 2 were pretty decent but they've had about 4 or 5 since then that have all been pretty average at best. Most other bands would have been completely written off by now...

Been listening to The Tears CD this last week. It's Butler and Anderson from Suede, so you might know what to expect. Not too impressed actually, it's a bit tiring. Coldplay one is too. Feel like you need a rest after it.

I like some of the Gorillaz one that sounds fresh.

I'm listening to Shaman by Santana, and for the most part it's dross. But I'm well taken with the Michelle Branch track "The Game of Love".

Has anybody listened to her other stuff, and does she hold up without Santana's rather incomparable backing?

A friend has given me a few Bjork CDs. This is one seriously screwed up chick! I can'd decide if I hate it or love it, it is definitely different with some very weird noises going on.

(I thought (maybe wrong) that Michelle Branch was in that Avril Lavigne kinda group of young singersongwriters, same kind of sound.)

I've been listening to a lot of REM recently. I never gave the recent ones much of a listen but have been this last week. The last tracks on Up are very melancholy, Diminished, At My Most Beautiful are great songs. (Thanks veronica for pointing out them being undervaled)

Against my better instincts, I borrowed the Best of the Corrs from the local media megastore. All I can say is Corr, I haven't heard musical diarrhea quite like it in several years! It made me want to put tampons in my ears.

They all seem to be one family too. A small genocidal episode is perhaps called for here.