what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

i've been listening to a local group called monkey majik that consitsts of 2 canadians and 2 J-dudes. all nice guys...i'm rooting for them to 'make it.'

You seem to listen to so many new artists and ones I have never heard of manda - where do you find out about them all? \:\)

Recently I have enjoyed The Killers. A bit of a nasty name, but I like their cd.

Sublime. just when I first started getting into them the lead singer OD'd. What a shame. Anybody else listen to Sublime?

I like Matchbox too Slow. I've been waiting for something new from them...

Got some discs from a friend last weekend, mixed bag. I like Music for the Jilted Generation (Prodigy), The The 45RPM (best of) is interesting too.

I really don't like those Scissors people though, they are annoying. Sounds like a young Elton John.

Well I got the new New Order album this morning and given it a couple of listens, and I like it. Sounds very New Order, and better than the last disappointing one.

Bit shocked to find a Japanese version of the first single on there (as in sung in Japanese!!) eek.gif

I wonder how much Saville Associates got paid this time to design the sleeve:

B0007WFYD4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

(It must be deeper than I'm going)

Great cover that. Must have taken a lot of time to design.

I was just reading NME and it says The La's are regrouping to do some tour dates in the UK - and then be here in Japan for Summer Sonic. Wow, that is a surprise. Great first (only) album. \:\)