what's everybody listening to now?

yeah, some people are claiming ash have turned "nu-metal-esque" which isnt entirely true judging by the lyrics. but it is a bit harder but still good fun. always been a fan of them and they are good at taking new directions. no album is quite the same.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

• 5 weeks later...

So they actually got round to it then and released the thing? Next thing, you'll be telling us about the new Guns N Roses cd. lol.gif

Yeah my mix of music includes some Dilated People, Franz Ferdinand, the new Prodigy album, Black Eyed Peas and a little of Count Baise and his big band orchestra. Jazz is good to relax to I reckon. Cant wait for the Tokyo Jazz festival. clap.gif

GOMEZ!! (scots) clap.gif

Saw them recently here in nz. They were brilliant live. Very eclectic sound that keeps you on your toes. Don't really know what to category to put them in. I suppose it'd be rock-folk.

I've been listening to a lot of Usher recently. Atlanta's got a lot of good stuff coming out of it these days.

I've also been listening to some old Black Street stuff.

I guess it's my R&B week. (last week all reggae..surfed a lot). As autumn approaches i'll get into more guitar'ish music.

Anyone else have different musical cravings that coincide with the weather??

Just going back to that Prodigy album - heard it quite a bit now and think its pretty crap, the last one is much better. I heard that Liam whatsizface scrapped a complete album and recorded this new one on his laptop or something... wakaranai.gif

yeah I agree that the new Prodigy album isnt anywhere near as good as the previous one. I think Ive listened to it a half dozen times and thats it. Its loud but lacks...personality, for want of a better word, compared with their previous work.