This topic has come up many a time over the years with snowriders I've known. I got into trouble for saying it and other friends got into strife with their missus too.

The question is: for you which is better, Riding in soft deep sweet butterluscious powder or doing the wild thing, which would you prefer to do?

Quote:
Originally posted by s_f_g / sam:

i think seeing gender options would say a bit! and if you single or not! hahe
really? what do you think? how would each group would likely to answer?
 Quote:
Originally posted by zwelgen:
Ill work on the sex when summer rolls around and no powder to be had. Mind you if the opportunity presented itself I dont think Id say no ;\)
Sex in summer not a good idea! Hot as hell! eek.gif However I highly recommend the spring and autumn seasons! Especially if you are the outdoors type \:D

Dare I say it but thats what I like about summer sex: slipery sweaty bodies and wearing bugger all to start with. Cool showers afterwards...

Damn Im starting to sound like Echineko \:\( . No more posts on this topic from me

Don`t get me wrong...I love to do da nasty as much as any guy but I`d go with pow this time cuz the way I see it, we can always get sexual gratification through alternate means but when there`s no pow, THERE AIN`T NO POW! ;\) Ya dig?

...almost exactly what would have happened. To have fun I would have told you about my lot in life, how I work in a huge room with loads of cute Japanese girls that were obviously employed on looks rather than skill. I would have told you how they are really chatty with me and flirty. Then to cap it off I would have let you know that the longest sentence I have ever mumbled to any of them in the 10 months that I have been here has been: "umm, yeah right".

the whole guy girl thing, and the single or with someone would make it more interesting...

i figure as drew said, if you can get sex when you want then you'd pick pow pow but if your more likey to get pow then sex then the wild thing would be your option...

as for the guy girl thing,.... i reckon chicks would have to say pow more often then the wild thing... unless you a sexfreak! and guys well thats 50% their would be some thinking to be done before that answer cause apprently both are orgazmic!