well...

this could be complicated...there are a few things to consider...

1) how long can a bear swim

2) how long can a shark be out of water

I imagine a bear is more mobile in water than a shark is out of water...with all the fishing he does...but if I were the bear, I would try and lure the shark out of his element...once the shark is on dry land, fight is over...bear wins...

however, if the shark can keep the bear in the water, the ad has to go to the shark, although the bear might put up a good fight...

ultimately, home field advantage wins...

danz

(i am bored at work and want to go home....but can't mad.gif )

O.K. so now we are stooping this low in the depths of triviality! Can't you see the trap people? Anyone who participates in this thread identifies himself as a moron...oops, what am I doing here?....feel for it!...Never mind, in good company.

cripes is it even a contest???? A GW shark would smoke the ass of any fool bear stupid enough to get near it, look at the jaws.... hmm oversized dog jaws v 1 meter wide array of steak knifes...let me see....hmmm

Lets see a bear bite a man in half with one chomp

jesse4.gif

sure a shark has a big bite but with blood loss from a bears claws he mightnt have such a chance...

you gotta remember if a bear could get a hold of the shark he could "hug" him to death and take him outta the water to die....

i dont like sharks...

hey hey who would with between "godzilla" and "superman" ??

sure the home ground advantage will play big, but lets also consider the rules.

if the ref sets out "no biting" that sharks gonna have to get some fancy fin work in action to overcome the hairy one's limb advantage.

i vote for the mammal.

Naw, Billy-Bob Bush will beat himself Bear, the PC will choke the Shark, and Maddas with continue to play 'hide and seek the Mac' ......... yeee Gods!! :rolleyes: