mmm.... i had never tryed sushi i thought i'll leave it till japan im sure i'll like it over there its the best in the world....

but im sorry to say that i was one of the worst things i have ever tasted... sorry kids... its not my cup of tea...

then to wash it down i accidently bought cold green tea thinking it looked like apple juice... that was the shock of a life time! Crazy!

My friend loves sushi she lives on the tuna, cucumber and mayo ones... maybe try that one??

I'm quite fond of shako. It's pretty repulsive to look at, but it tastes good. Anago is always a good bet too. Uni is another unappealing looking but very tasty variety. I strongly recommend against anything with mayonnaise on it.

If you go to a good sushi shop (not necessarily an expensive one) the red miso soup is usually good to try.

I dont really like sushi. I can tollerate the makizushi, anything wrapped in seaweed but raw fish just isnt my bag. Ditto sashimi. Im big on texture though and cold, clammy fish is not high on my list. I dont like raw bananas for the same texture reason.

I'd agree somewhat with Cheeseman:

'So much to choose from. All nutritiously nutritious.'

Best with loads of wasabi, a bit of soy, a few swigs of WARM sake ....... mmmmmmm!! cool.gif

It'll put the woosh in your swhooshing! ;\)

SZ.