I've gone snowboarding for the last time this past weekend, and its time to focus on jet skiing so its time for me to say goodbye to SJ till the fall...

Overall, I'd rate my season as a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Didn't have any bad times, but didn't have any that really blew me away either.

I need next weekend to prep for a trip to Okinawa - I go down there on 2 april to prep a friends jet ski for a 2 hour endurance jet ski race being held on 11 April. I didn't race at all last year cause of my neck surgery so I'm out of shape for the race but maybe my tuning skills might help make up for some of that.

So with that - I hope everyone else has a great spring, summer and fall. I hope next season I can finally meet more of you in person...if any of you are coming up this way during the summer - shoot me an email - I'll take you for a ride on my 75 mph jet ski, or let you ride one of my slower (65mph) ones...

p.s. I will post pics when Jenny is born around mid June...stay tuned for that...

peace...

Hey ray catch yeah around here later. Have fun on the beach I pushed it in the pipe as best as my ankle would let me yesterday and now it is a balloon.

Might get a few more days in if my ankle can hold up

pulled my muscles around my ankle on this jump.

Was just tring to pull easy airs to the spine down the bottom no grabs nothing, but I broke my own rule of never spinning off of a jump before hitting at least once. My foot felt like it was being pulled out of the boot. I was having a great day till then too. http://www.newschoolers.com/PHP/Videos/LoadVideo.php4?vid_id=8258

Ray,

best of luck to you with the jet skiing this year! I'm going to go up to Hakkoda with one of my JN buddies this weekend and bash the knee one last time in Japan. I'll give you a call here soon.

Fattwins - totally could see how you tweaked the ankle in that video. Very similar to the way I re-injured my knee this year. A ski getting pulled off like that can do more damage than one would think, even if there isn't a crash involved. Best of luck to you in your recovery.

I'm so glad SJ decided to have a video section on here also. Those guys on new schoolers are for the most part a bunch of a-holes.