What's going on here - are you trying to drive people away?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm. I agree with Mr. Z's first few opening words..

It did seem like that anyone who wished to express critisism on the forum was asked to email the editor...

from seeing this I was too, under the impression that SJ weren't willing to discuss some issues openly on the forum.. ( not having a go SJ lads, ...and they always answer their personal emails very speedily)

anyhow, for all those that had a go at enderzero..fair go! He simply expressed a view and got shot down.. 1 opinion that is different to your ideas doesn't make the man a bad person..

chin up ender... don't back down!

I find the ranting and almost accusatory tone of the original mail and its subsequent defence to be childish and just out to cause problems that don't exist.

Hey, my 2c.

You miss my point entirely. \:o I was referring to those people who can't seem to find the Shift key or full stop amongst others (mostly southern hemispherical types I've noticed).

They drive me mad, and I was wondering if you thought I might be justified in being more rude to them ... for the good of the Forum you know.

O-man, my shift key is broken, and i often cant find the apostrophe key ;\)

its the new order. breaking way from the south. punctuation is dead, baby (exclamation mark)

almost all casual email correspondence im involved with goes largely unfettered with extra bits and dots. some r required for meaning and flow, the others r optional extras.

break free from the rigidities of the past and join the freedom of the future!

if u feel the need to dish some discipline, i can take it, but your the skipper of a sinking ship. :p

i think it is aesthetically more pleasing, too.

you know I really think that enderzero was just throwing a little tiff like his doppelganger the Pro wrestler Matt Hardy \:D

matt_hardy_photos1.jpg

For those who have met the usually mellow and relaxed Enderzero, it looks like him doesn't it?

smokin.gif

Me too, mate. So it seems we are the same. We just believe in our own opinions.

....Although I was being accused of being in those mice that you applauded before.

Hmm.

Anyway, this thread is getting old.

Bye.

Ocean,

I was somehow thinking that most of those semi-ilaterite posts, you where speaking of, where coming from keitai....

Which makes me wonder....

Do people sitting at there desktops think I'm SHOUTING when I send them mail from the phone ? ? ? ? ?