What gives?? how does this punk pink Rabbit suddenly become a superstar? Nova branches have waiting lists to buy them as long as your arm as the initial batches sold like hotcakes.

Is he cute?

g099.gif

More importantly, when are the Aeon couple going to get it on, are they going to do it in Engrish (Hey Miki, I forget da candam!), and will they maybe invite the gaijin sensei with the truly freaky attempt at a smile along for a threesome?

Really?? hes everywhere in Kansai. on TV constantly, on tissues, on Train advertisements, on junk mail phamplets, the pink invader even made national news from animal rights activists up in arms about his ears being ripped off in one of his tv commercials.......look out the little pink bastard will be everywhere soon....another "cute" thing in the line of Kitty and Miffy etc

My little boy was most amused that the pink muther grew his ears back.

I hear that there are some rather proficient snowboarders among the ranks of Nova teachers, so it must be a cool company.

Ocean, NOVA being cool. My GF used to work for them..... ahhhhh NOT COOL. I hope your tougue was firmly in your cheek with that call.

NOVA.... short for No Vacation

Has anyone done one of those online video lessons they do? Don't they do them 24 hours a day as well? They must get some really weird students on the graveyard shift.

BTW, why is that dancing rabbit having a white thing stuffed up his bottom?

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
and will they maybe invite the gaijin sensei with the truly freaky attempt at a smile along for a threesome?
Hey man, that was me! And no, that devilish smile wasn`t an invitation for some manage-a-trois action. I only do one-on-one private lessons...she`s all mine baby! \:D

Snobo, I suppose that is just about within the bounds of possibility... But really, is that you? And if so, how much do you get paid to say "Speak in English Miki?" (which seems to be pretty much how conversation school teachers earn their crust).

i dunno why, but i love that pink mofo, however i must say that i was rather dissapointed with the latest commercial.

i even got a stuffed animal! to give to my sister (i changed the n around a little so that it is her initial) yes, ladies, i know, i`m that sweet.

... right.

Some of my mates get big money for doing ads. One guy I knew got 50,000 yen for walking past a car holding a newspaper in a car ad. You saw his legs and thats it apparently. I wouldnt diss anyone for doing ads like that (unless you are Ewan McGregor and look like a plonker)

• 4 weeks later...