yup, jerry springer is for real. definitely the trashiest of the talk shows. i have a bit of one show on a tv tape from home. i totally forgot how outrageous it is. so hilarious.

Im watching it at the moment. It's on like 4 times a day here. I don't enjoy it as much i used to. It's starting to get kind of repetitive. It was better a couple of years ago when there used to fights every episode. Now Steve and the crew get to them way before anything happens.

Shoes, chairs and stools used to get thrown around. Huge punches would be landed. Clothes ripped off everywhere.

I even recall one episode with the KKK (these the best episodes cause everyone gets so fired up!) when Jerry himself threw down his mic and faced up with a dude from the KKK. But it got split up just before anything happened. He was p!ssed off bigtime!

Didn't realise that it was on Sky Perfect. I guess that I'll be tuning in again.

I love the JS show. Used to watch it late night back in England. Makes me laugh at how ridiculous some people can be. I used to think that it was all fake just at the fact that it was all so stupid. That was until I traveled and met some Americans saying that people can be that messed up. Please excuse my secluded Yorkshire life! You don't see the likes of JS on Kilroy!?

I was really upset when they cut the night shows a few years ago.

At least some of the shows are fake. A friend of mine was on once and the whole thing was staged.

The theme was that his stripper girlfriend (who he met the night before the show taped) was going to reveal a secret to him on the show. The secret was supposed to be that she was also a prostitute. They brought out one of her regular customers (in real life, my friend's buddy). Mayhem ensued. He managed to get 5 brawls started on stage, throwing chairs, attacking security staff, etc. Pretty funny stuff.

But faker than fake.