Yes JEZx, you are pathetic and sick. You should soon be able to tell who your real mates are as they will be the ones that will smack some sense into you. If I were your mate you would have a broken nose by now. Whats more you would thank me for it too.

Nip it in the bub before you start seeking out Melrose Place re-runs.

Yes, I agree with db 100% on this one. That's also why I'm glad he's not my real mate, otherwise I'd have a broken nose, two black eyes, three cracked ribs and a partridge in a pear tree. And after all that, I'd still not be set straight!

but seriously JEZx without a good mate like db to whack some sense into ya, u r gonna have to consider more drastic action. perhaps a move to mongolia. u dont want people who may recognise u getting hold of this kind of information. seek refuge, son.

japan can do worrying things to a man jpshakehead.gif

Just to remind everyone who forgot the last time I mentioned it, I went on a few dates with Lucy Liu back in the late 80's when I was a law student and she an undergrad at the U. of Michigan.

The day I first noticed her, we were hanging out at Fuller Pool. And there she was in a skimpy black bikini.

My friend was going to go over to talk to her, but I beat him to it! He was so mad, he took off in the car and I had to walk home.

It was worth it though.

In those days she wasn't famous of course. Just looking like herself and being a lot younger.

\:D

And before I forget, senior year Jennifer Beals ("Flashdance") was sleeping with a guy upstairs from me. We'd see her go up the stairs around 3 pm, hear the bed banging, then see her flounce off a couple hours later.

And Jodie Foster was in a couple of my discussion sections of "Freud and Philosophy" or maybe it was some class about semiotics.