I hope so shower daily 2 times if I workout.

In the winter the house gets a little neglected though.

Cal Why does she think your dirty there has to be reason. That doesnt mean your dirty just why does she you are dirty?

I just leave things lying around and don't wash my hands 40 times a day. Entering the house in "outside" clothes is also not approved of.

That and more makes me dirty!

Well, dirty is the word that comes out. Like I said, her cleanliness is almost bordering on obsession. I'm a bit worried about it actually.

cal move on.

If a lady can't take you like you are she take you no way.

Big ocean out there with plenty of little fishies everywhere and from where I stand they just get more scrumptious as the years go by! \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by cal:
Entering the house in "outside" clothes is also not approved of.
Its not that she thinks youre dirty, she wants you to take your clothes off and get dirty!

I used to go out with a guy that was obsesive about cleanliness and funnly enough now Im much tidier and hes much more messy. There is hope cal, hang in there. (He still wont let me sit on his bed with street clothes on though)

'kitanai' is a much overused word in this country. That is one reason there are so many nice new pika-pika plastic houses, plastic sign boards and new cars all over the place. All the old ones were 'kitanai'.

Quote:
Originally posted by oblivion:
Not washing your hands 40 times a day?
That brings me back to my college days and my Psychology course. I remember Freud called it the "washing mania". The funny thing is that a medical student living a few rooms next to mine in the dormitory actually had this "washing mania". He was obsessed with cleanliness and avoided touch things with his hands as much as possible and literally washed his hands about 40 times a day. And when he washed them, he really did it thoroughly. He was a riot.

Cal

You've got to think long term mate. Give in on this one if you like, but think of it as cash in the bank. Be sure to bring it up when you want something.

It's noble to be a gentleman and all, but you can't let her have her way about everything. You'll be on the road to perdition otherwise.

On the cleanliness one, the wife of one of my mates made him and everyone else sterilize his hands every time he touched their baby. It was truly sad to see.

That sounds like germ phobia No Fakie. I saw a doco on it once-some people wash their groceries when they get home and obsessively wipe doorknobs etc. I used to be messy as but now I like to keep the house clean.