Poll - what time do you go to sleep and get up?

weekdays average around 1am up at 7:45am (been really bad the past few weeks, going to be at 6am a few times)

weekends around 3am up at 10-11. also differs as ive had my fair share of really late nights recently.

I usually go to bed around 11 or 11:30 and get up about 7:30. But in winter sometimes I go to bed as early as 9;30 because its cold and Im knackered. On the flipside in summer I often dont go to bed until after midnight, I find I tend to drink a lot more in the evenings in summer and go out more I guess.

I rarely get to bed before 1am, normally 2ish. I just dont get tired before then. No matter what i do during the day. It's very annoying.

When i get up depends on what i am doing that day. If i have to open the store then 8am. If i have nothing to do i sleep till i wake up. Normally around 11ish - give or take halfa.

• 2 weeks later...

I think mine varies quite a bit. I go to sleep anywhere from midnight-ish to late morning if it was a crazy night. Usually sleep 6-8 hours.

But I have a Japanese friend that has the craziest, most random sleep schedule. He will sometimes sleep from noon to 8pm. I never know if he is going to be awake when I call him.