Yeah HUGE HUGE HUGE boobs are pretty gross, especially when on a tiny chick. Just like Heidi in Survivor! Gross!

Small boobs are no good though either. I like a good solid hand full and then a bit. They are damn fun to play with but aren't overly sexy when naked. But when in a nice tight singlet top, which is cut a little low - then they are sexy.

I like boobs.

\:\)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night on some program on J tv they had 100 women doing things, and one of the things was pulling their hair up to show the back of their necks - to the delight of the male talento doing the show. God knows WHY, but it seems that was "his thing" - his sexiest body part, like a few other people here.

It was quite erotic actually. Honest.

:rolleyes: \:D

Anything that is very smooth and without hair, whether it be thigh, neck, sides.

Funny S_F is a big back guy until his girlfriend pipes in and all of the sudden he is a boob guy. \:D - just kiddin man.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides all the obvious parts... a nice smile is one of the first things I notice. eyes - you can see the persons heart and sense what theyre thinking, hands, neck, back, thighs, legs, stomach, geeeze, cant stop... must stop thinking... doh, ya chatta! \:D

i like `em built for speed, not for comfort.

but above all else, the `eyes` have it! i rode this season with a cuppla lasses who had little trouble keeping-up. i must admit that that was a bit of a turn on.

uck aye Jimmy, uck aye!