G'Day Folks,

Ocean's foot fetish ;\) :p got me thinking about sexy body parts and that different people find different parts sexy (obviously). So what part do you all find sexy?

Lets keep it relatively clean people!

Myself, I'm a big fan of backs. Other parts as well, but i thought I'd post something a little different!

\:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno waht you call it in English, but in Japanese it is the Kubire area. It is the part of a woman where the rib cage, waist, bottom all kind've gell together and create a really sexy hour glass shape. My explanation does absolutely no credit to the marvel and beauty of this part of a woman's body, but it really is a sexy area.

I think it is also the first part to diappear when a woman starts laying on tbe beef.

What gives Nekobi! Tempt me with the lure of sexy guys and all I can find is people with too many clothes on \:\( I even went to mens surf shorts and there was a pic of a chick in boxers with her hands covering her breasts (bet youre all gonna look now guys \:\) )

I find little wisps of hair around the neck very sexy, just right for grabbing hold of and giving a little tug.

Oh and long spirally red hair, a la Nicole Kidman, is tres' sexy.

SFG - about boobies...

I am sure there are others here, but I find huge boobies a big turnoff. Small and petite is the best. Come on "small is best" guys ---- support me here before I get flamed!! \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by nekobi:
muscle on a guy around his hips
hello again nekobi.

Thanks for the chance for some egotistical self promotion. I have them and yes, my GF (you know the one) would agree very much with you.

For me, the sexiest part of a person is the eyes. People who can smile with their eyes without moving their lips more than 1mm are amazing.