hey man, don`t know your email address, but just wanted to say that i am coming to tokyo for a week for work (leaving tues morn, return sun night) and was wondering if you wanna get some shit started in the big city? (seeing that you are prolly a tokyo local by now) so yah man, if you're interested hit me back at danieljameseaton@yahoo.ca

also, who else lives in tokyo? me being the kansai bumpkin type i am, i don`t even know.

lates, dan

Yo dane, the zero man doesn't have internet access right now (notice his absence from the forum) and he's trying to leave J-Land and come back cos of the visa thing. Was gonna hit HK but I used some biological warfare to scare him away. He's kinda on the run now. I think he's still in Tokyo but his pad is not hooked-up to the net yet. Anyway, I don't think he's available this week.

Quote:
the kansai bumpkin type
the word you are after is "inakamono" not quite sure how rude it is to call someone elece that but it should make people laugh if you call yourself that.

any reassuring comments from someone who has a clue about Japanese - mine is all still experimental.
  • 2 weeks later...

oh look, my name's in a subject line...

...A little late, but we got it hooked up.

Yo Dane! Did we succeed man? Was the shit sufficiently started?

You need to roll back thru before you are out dude!