Have three(Docomo, FOMA, AU (biz.). But never ever convert to FOMA - reception bad, coverage - nill. Now I can't get rid of it, since this is the number all of my friends call me on.

3 phones usually sounds like a man doing tha juggling act!

AU is the best and pretty cheap too. I used to use IDO b4 it came AU and the service was the best, especially out on the beach Docomo & others have crap service areas.

fatty.. discount? that would be lovely!

Docomo crap coverage?? crap.gif I find that very hard to believe, Docomo is by far the biggest in Japan (>50% market share, its the 3rd largest company in Japan behind Toyota and Tokyo electric co, its bigger than the rest of NTT!)and would absolutely have the widest coverage, I will eat Enderzero other boot if the others have a coverage to match docomo.

Last month I considered the switch to AU but they couldnt match docomo, I am on a family plan and pay peanuts, Docomo certainly treat the family users well. For high end users AU has better plans but for light users docomo is better. Dont know about J phone but I beleive they are very cheap for low end users

nope, dont have one.

no mates = no need for phone.

easy.

besides, I can be reached at work or at home. If I am at neither then I am probably doing something and don't want a phone call anyway.