Gamers - how many you got then?

just got two games for xbox. phatasy star and muzzle flash. i like online games, but dont get much time to play games.

i am waiting for 'true fantasy live online' - that looks amazing!

Wow thats a lot.

I've got quite a few Gameboy Advance games. I want one of those new Advance SP machines - my friend has one and it is miles better than the normal one. The backlight makes a big difference. It looks really cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll pull one from db's book and just forgo the modesty.

How about:

Every SNES, NES, Genesis, C64, Atari, PCE, Gameboy, GBA, Lynx, Neo Geo and Arcade game ever made (arcade up to about 4 years ago). Welcome to the world of emulators. Let me tell you, it's fun. And before you say, but it's not the same on a computer...I can play almost all of them on my Xbox.

Oh yeah...I have around 100 Dreamcast games, and just about every Xbox game ever made worth playing (around 50).

\:D I like video games...and it is just too easy these days. Ask Barok or MistaSparkle. The Super Xbox is in the house.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i also have a "super xbox" after some advice from enderzero.

I just installed Splinter Cell on the hard drive, and its the greatest game ever. Its like golden eye with much much more stealth and obviously much better graphics. Its only out in the US though, so you need a chipped xbox to run it.