• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have a Japanese girlfriend, but I was quite seriously accused of being racist/anti-japanese when I brought my Australian GF over here. After I bluntly called this guy an efin moron, he watered down his opinion to "well, it shows a lack of interest in the culture and the people, but that is what I would expect from an australian business expat" (the accuser was a struggling english teacher from the UK and hated me for no reason at all).

I had one for a while, but then I married her (and spoiled my chances of having anymore).

db, that story is really funny. You should have killed the pathetic git right there with a karate chop to the windpipe. "I'll give you Japanese culture!" - whop!

I should point out that I do not mean to bag the British or English teachers by pointing out this persons background in my above post. I should also mention that he is the only western person I have ever seen wearing one of those mouth and nose surgical masks. He was a real piece of work, almost hated being western. Any way, off topic.

db...

perhaps the man speaks some truth...

I mean, you don't like onsen, karaoke, you only have 1 beer a month!!!???

I mean, come on man, you are depriving yourself of true internationalism and culture! with your western girlfriend, and fancy showers, and... \:D

danz

Quote:
Originally posted by Antonio:
I decided last weekend to marry mine....now that i'll be joining the club, what special perks can i expect???
thats up to ya wife mate!
Maybe u can expect more chick to have a go at you because you have a ring on ya finger. They always want what they can't have!

I myself am also in the "Married" club! & expecting a new addition any day..can't wait!

Thanks all for your well wishes.....i was actually wondering what i could expect in terms of residency status etc.

I was talking to a friend on the weekend who informs me that it is almost impossible for a gaijin guy to obtain citizenship while a gaijin woman is automatically entitled. I also hear its the same for the kids of a gaijin guy while kids borne by a gaijin girl are automatically entitled. Does anyone know if this is right?

Good luck with the newbie Indosnm....is this the first?